Observations on the arts, : with tables of the principal painters of the various Italian, Spanish, French, Flemish, Dutch, and German Schools, their scholars and imitators, with lists of the most celebrated artists of those schools, arranged by the subjects in which they excelled. / By Thomas Winstanley.
- A new edition, with an alphabetical index.
- Liverpool : Printed by Wales and Baines, Castle-Street, and sold by them and the booksellers in Liverpool; Agnew and Zanetti, Exchange-Street, Manchester; and by R. Jennings and Co. 62, Cheapside, London, .
- Physical Description:
- xxii, x, 132 p. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1140 W7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of publication from British Museum Catalogue.
The statement of responsibility appears after the edition statement.
- Subject Terms:
- Agnew and Zanetti -- Publisher.Jennings (R.) and Co. -- Publisher.Munby, A. N. L. (Alan Noel Latimer), 1913-1974 -- Bookplate.Painters.Painting.Wales and Baines -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.