Turner at the Bankside Gallery : catalogue of an exhibition of drawings & water-colours of British river scenes from the British Museum, 11th November - 16th December 1980.
- London : Trustees of the Bankside Gallery, c1980.
- Physical Description:
- 193 p. : ill. (some col.), port. 20 x 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 S74 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This exhibition celebrates the opening of the Bankside Gallery on Novemebr 11th 1980 ...The Gallery is the new headquarters of the Royal Society of Painters in Water-colours and the Royal Society of Painter-etchers & Engravers"--p.5
Catalogue notes prepared by Michael Spender.
Bibliography: p. 190-191.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851, Turner at the Bankside Gallery , c1980