Weekes, Henry, 1807-1877, The prize treatise on the fine arts section of the Great Exhibition of 1851. , MDCCCLII 
- The prize treatise on the fine arts section of the Great Exhibition of 1851. : Submitted to the Society of Arts in competition for their medal. / By Henry Weekes ...
- London : Vizetelly and Company, 135, Fleet Street, MDCCCLII .
- Physical Description:
- viii, -150 ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690 W4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "London. Vizetelly and Company, Printers and Engravers, Peterborough Court, Fleet Street."
- Subject Terms:
- Ellesmere, Francis Egerton, Earl of, 1800-1857 -- Pres. insc. from the author.Vizetelly and Company -- Printer.Weekes, Henry, 1807-1877 -- Pres. insc. to the Rt. Honble. The Earl of Ellesmere K. C.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.