A description of Otterden Place and church, and of the archiepiscopal palace at Charing, in the county of Kent. : Accompanied by genealogical memoires of the family of Wheler, and anecdotes of some of the early experiments in electricity. / By the Rev. Thomas Rackett ...
- London : Printed by John Bowyer Nichols and Son ..., 1832.
- Physical Description:
- 10 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., geneal. table ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 K3 R3+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- One plate engraved by Jas. Basire; after Rev. Thos. Rackett.
- Subject Terms:
- Chaplin, James Graham, 1873-1956 -- Bookplate.Elphinstone, Elizabeth Julia, d. 1891 -- Pres. inscription to Howard Warburton Elphinstone.Elphinstone, Howard Warburton, Sir, Bart., 1830-1917 -- Pres. inscription from E. Julia Elphinstone.Etching -- Specimens -- 1832.Nichols, (John Bowyer) and Son -- Publisher.Wheler family.
YCBA Collections Search
Rackett, Thomas, 1756-1840, A description of Otterden Place and church, and of the archiepiscopal palace at Charing, in the county of Kent. , 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.