Eight figurative painters, 1981
Eight figurative painters.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 101,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryND468.5 F5 E55 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This catalogue is published on the occasion of an exhibition at the Yale Center for British Art ..., October 14, 1981-January 3, 1982 and at the Santa Barbara Museum of Art..., January 29-March 28, 1982"--T.p. verso
Introduction by Lawrence Gowing.
Preface, catalogue entries written and paintings selected by Andrew Forge.
- Subject Terms:
- Figurative art -- England -- Exhibitions.Painters -- England -- Biography.Painting, English -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.