Eight figurative painters, 1981
Eight figurative painters.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 101,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryND468.5 F5 E55 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This catalogue is published on the occasion of an exhibition at the Yale Center for British Art ..., October 14, 1981-January 3, 1982 and at the Santa Barbara Museum of Art..., January 29-March 28, 1982"--T.p. verso
Introduction by Lawrence Gowing.
Preface, catalogue entries written and paintings selected by Andrew Forge.
- Subject Terms:
- Figurative art -- England -- Exhibitions.Painters -- England -- Biography.Painting, English -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.