Oldham, Thomas, 1816-1878, Antient Irish pavement tiles, exhibiting thirty-two patterns, , 
- Antient Irish pavement tiles, exhibiting thirty-two patterns, : illustrated by forty engravings, after the originals, existing in St. Patrick's Cathedral, and Howth, Mellifont, and Newtown Abbeys. / With introductory remarks, by Thomas Oldham, ...
- Dublin: John Robertson, 3, Grafton-Street; Longman and Co. London; J. H. Parker, Oxford; J. Johnstone, Edinburgh, .
- Physical Description:
- 8 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2985 F7+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of publication from English Catalogue of Books.
With: The Worcester encaustic tiles. / F. St. John, G. Barr, and Co. London: William Pickering, 1844.
- Subject Terms:
- Church decoration and ornament -- Ireland.Etching -- Specimens -- 1842.Johnstone, J. -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1842.Longman and Co. -- Publisher.Parker, J. H. -- Publisher.Robertson, John -- Publisher.Tiles.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.