Secret history of the court of England from the accession of George the Third to the death of George the Fourth , 1832
- Secret history of the court of England from the accession of George the Third to the death of George the Fourth : including, among other important matters, full particulars of the mysterious death of the Princess Charlotte.
- London : W.H. Stevenson, 1832.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1 ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA506 H2 S43Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- First published in March, 1832, under title "The authentic records of the court of England, for the last seventy years." cf. Notes and queriesser 5, v. 8.
"A person who had gained the confidence of Lady Anne and obtained from her a variety of private information, published, without her knowledge and much to her regret and indignation, a volume purporting to be written by her, entitled "Secret history ..."--DNB.
- Subject Terms:
- Caroline, Queen, consort of George IV, King of Great Britain, 1768-1821.Great Britain -- Court and courtiers.Great Britain -- History -- 1714-1837.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.