Views in the Tyrol / drawn on stone by F. Nicholson from original sketches taken on the spot ...
- London: Printed by Engelmann, Graf, Coindet, & Co. Published at the lithographic establishment, 92, Dean St. Soho ... 1828.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : ill. ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDB769 N5+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates drawn by F. Nicholson; after sketches by the Honble Mrs. Fortescue.
Printer's statement transposed from area following statement of responsibility.
- Subject Terms:
- East Sussex County Library -- BookplateEngelmann & Co. -- PrinterEngelmann, Graf, Coindet & Co. -- PublisherTyrol (Austria) -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1828
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.