Travels into Poland, Russia, Sweden, and Denmark, : interspersed with historical relations and political inquiries. / By William Coxe ...
- Dublin: Printed for S. Price, R. Moncrieffe, W. Colles, T. Walker, C. Jenkin, W. Wilson, L. White, R. Burton, J. Cash and P. Byrne, MDCCLXXXIV .
- Physical Description:
- 3 v., plates : ill., geneal. tables ; 22 cm. (8 vo)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD965 C87Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center copy is imperfect: v. 2 and 3 wanting.
MUDD WB 23049: V. 1 in poor condition.
Div: Gift of the Henry Lloyd Library of St. John's Church, Stamford.
Div: With autograph: "James Lloyd Jr."
Frontispiece to v. 1 by H. Seguin.
- Subject Terms:
- Burton, R. -- Publisher.Byrne, P. -- Publisher.Cash, J. -- Publisher.Colles, W. -- Publisher.Denmark -- Description and travel.Etching -- Specimens -- 1784.Jenkin, C. -- Publisher.Moncrieffe, R. -- Publisher.Pepper, Michael -- Bookplate.Poland -- Description and travel.Price, S. -- Publisher.Soviet Union -- Description and travel.Sweden -- Description and travel.Walker, T. -- Publisher.White, L. -- Publisher.Wilson, W. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Coxe, William, 1747-1828, Travels into Poland, Russia, Sweden, and Denmark, , MDCCLXXXIV 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.