Thornton, Peter, The furnishing and decoration of Ham House , 1980
The furnishing and decoration of Ham House / by Peter Thornton and Maurice Tomlin.
- London : Furniture History Society, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 194 p.,  p. of plates : ill., plans ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2532 S8 T56 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Furniture -- England -- Surrey.Ham House (England)Interior decoration -- England -- Surrey.