The garden , c1979
The garden : a celebration of one thousand years of British gardening / editor: John Harris; introduction: Hugh Johnson.
- London : Mitchell Beazley, Artists House in association with New Perspectives, c1979.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB453.3 G7 G36 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- This book was produced for the Victoria and Albert Museum's exhibition of the same title held May 23 to August 26, 1979.
- Subject Terms:
- Gardening -- Great Britain -- History.Gardens -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.