A manual for teaching model-drawing from solid forms, : the models founded on those of M. Dupuis; combined with a popular view of perspective, and adapted to the elementary instruction of classes in schools and public institutions. / by Butler Williams ... ; under the sanction of the Committee of Council on Education.
- London : John W. Parker, West Strand, M.DCCC.XLIII. .
- Physical Description:
- xv, , 257, , 16 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC650 W5View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates by J. W. Lowry, and Parker.
"London: Harrison and Co., Printers, St. Martin's Lane."
Advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing books -- Specimens.Harrison and Co. -- Printer.London. County Cuncil. Education Committee -- Stamp.Parker, John W. -- Publisher.Society of writers to H. M. Signet (Great Britain) -- Inscription, 5th Septr 1843.
- Etchings -- 1843.
Wood engravings -- 1843.
YCBA Collections Search
Williams, J. Butler (James Butler), Sir, A manual for teaching model-drawing from solid forms, , M.DCCC.XLIII. 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.