Blackner, John, 1770-1816, The history of Nottingham, embracing its antiquities, trade, and manufactures, from the earliest authentic records, to the present period. , 1815
- The history of Nottingham, embracing its antiquities, trade, and manufactures, from the earliest authentic records, to the present period. : Inscribed (by permission) to John Smith, esquire, member of Parliament for the town. / By John Blackner.
- Nottingham: Printed by Sutton and Son, Bridlesmith-Gate; and sold by Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, Paternoster-Row; and B. & R. Crosby and Co., Stationers-Court, London, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 459,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 N92 B6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title vignette.
- Subject Terms:
- Crosby (B. and R.) and Co. -- Publisher.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Nottingham (England) -- History.Sutton and Son -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1815.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.