A short account of the most eminent painters,: both ancient and modern, continued down to the present times, according to the order of their succession./ By Richard Graham, ...
- The second edition, with large additions ...
- London: Printed for Bernard Lintott, between the Temple-Gates, in Fleet-street, .
- Physical Description:
- , 241-397,  p. ; 18 cm. (8vo)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1130 D8131View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Initials, head- and tail-pieces.
An excerpt from The art of painting/ C. A. Du Fresnoy. London: Printed for Bernard Lintott, 1716.
Signatures: ², R-2C⁸, 2D².
- Subject Terms:
- Lintott, Bernard -- Publisher.Painters -- Early works to 1800.Painting -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Graham, Richard, fl. 1680-1720, A short account of the most eminent painters,,