The historical antiquities of Hertfordshire: with the original of counties , hundreds or wapentakes ... the foundation and origin of monasteries, churches ... Faithfully collected from public records ... and other select authorities. Together with an exact transcript of Domesday book so far as it concerns this shire, and the translation thereof in English ... / By Sir Henry Chauncy ...
- London: Printed for Ben. Griffin ..., Sam. Keble ..., Dan. Browne ..., Dan. Midwinter and Tho. Leigh ..., MDCC. ; MDCCCXXVI .
Bishops Stortford: Reprinted and published by J. M. Mullinger; B. J. Holdsworth ..., London, MDCCCXXVI .
- Physical Description:
- 2 v.,  leaves of plates (some mounted, folded, and double) : ill., geneal. tables, map, port. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 H5 C4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Paging irregular in v. 2: p. 576 numbered 556.
- Subject Terms:
- Browne, Daniel -- Publisher.Griffin, Ben. -- Publisher.Hertfordshire (England) -- Antiquities.Holdsworth, B.J. -- Publisher.Keble, Samuel -- Publisher.Leigh, Thomas -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1826.Midwinter, Daniel -- Publisher.Mullinger, J. M. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Chauncy, Henry, Sir, 1632-1719, The historical antiquities of Hertfordshire, MDCCCXXVI 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.