Gilbert, Charles Sandoe, 1760-1831, An historical survey of the County of Cornwall, 1817
- An historical survey of the County of Cornwall: to which is added a complete heraldry of the same; with numerous engravings. / By C. S. Gilbert.
- Plymouth-Dock: Printed and published by J. Condon; 1817.
London: Published by Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, Paternoster-Row, and by R. Ackerman, Strand. 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., coats of arms, map, portraits ;  leaves of plates (some folded),  p. of plates : 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 C8 G5+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound in 3 v.
Plates engraved by John Cooke, H. Meyer, Penny, Henry Meyer, J. C. Stadler, J. Rickard, and W. Collard; after Faithorne, Sir Godfrey Kneller, Hans Holbein, J. Rickard, H. P. Parker, Miss E. G. Harward, L. Condy, and J. Bowen.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834 -- Publisher.Congdon, J. -- Publisher.Cornwall (England : County) -- History.Heraldry -- Great Britain.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1820.
Etchings -- 1820.
Wood engravings -- 1820.
Engravings -- 1820.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.