Suggestions for illuminating, / by W. Randle Harrison, illuminating artist. With a series of alphabets, & designs for initial letters & borders, chromo-lithographed by Vincent Brooks.
- London : J. Barnard & Son, 339, Oxford Street, .
- Physical Description:
- , 42 p., 20 leaves of plates : ill, plates (some colored) ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND3410 H3View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "London: Printed by Adams & Gee, Middle Street, West Smithfield, E. C."
Added t.-p., chromolithographed.
Date of publication from British Museum Catalogue.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Adams & Gee -- Printer.Barnard (J.) and Son -- Publisher.Bone & Son -- Bookbinder.Brooks, Vincent, 1815-1885 -- Printer.Illumination of books and manuscripts.Tindall, Emma -- Pres. insc. to her sister Fannie, June 1869.Tindall, Fannie -- Pres. insc. from her sister Emma, June 1869.
- Chromolithographs -- 1869.
YCBA Collections Search
Harrison, W. Randle (William Randle), Suggestions for illuminating, , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.