Thames and Medway , [1980?]
- Thames and Medway : picturesque views engraved on steel by the first artists / the Historical descriptions by W.G. Fearnside.
- London : Bishopsgate Press [1980?]
- Physical Description:
- 254 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 T2 T53 1980 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title: Tombleson's Thames and Medway.
Facsim. of: London: Black and Armstrong, 1830.
- Subject Terms:
- Medway River in art.Medway, River (England) -- Description and travel.Medway, River (England) -- Pictorial works.Thames River (England) -- In art.Thames River (England) -- Pictorial works.