IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Earlom, Richard, 1743-1822, Fifteen splendid portraits of royal personages. , 1816
Fifteen splendid portraits of royal personages. / Engraved in Mezzotinto by Richard Earlom, Charles Turner, and R. Dunkarton ...
- London : Printed by J. M'Creery, Black Horse Court, Fleet Street, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 1 leaf, 15 leaves of plates : ill., ports. ; 58 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 99View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates by Charles Turner, and R. Dunkarton; and Crispin de Passe, Isaac Oliver, R. Elstrake, Delaram, W. Faithorne, William Passe, Van Dyck, and Quesnel.
"London: Published by S. Woodburn, 112 St. Martin's Lane."
- Subject Terms:
- Kings and rulers -- Portraits.M'Creery, J. -- Printer.Woodburn, S. -- Publisher.
- Mezzotints -- 1816.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.