A selection of landscapes, from esteemed masters, in the manner of chalk, 1811
A selection of landscapes, from esteemed masters, in the manner of chalk.
- London : Published by J. Thompson, Great Newport Street, Printseller to His Majesty, and the Duke and Duchess of York, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 6 parts,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 x 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 98Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by W. P. Sherlock; after G. Shepherd, E. Rooker, R. Cleveley, P. Frost, J. Varley, G. Morland, S. Owen, E. Dayes, G. Walker, C. Varley, C. M. Powell, T. Walmsley, S. Prout, J. Young, W. Pearson, W. L. Stockdale, Freebairn, J. Landon, Thos. Hearne, W. Anderson, Naysmith, and W. Wallis.
Issued in 6 parts.
Date publication from legends to plates.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape.Thompson, J. -- Publisher
- Soft-ground etchings -- 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.