Painting from nature : the tradition of open-air oil sketching from the 17th to 19th centuries : Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge, 25 November 1980-11 January 1981, Diploma Galleries, Royal Academy of Arts, London, 31 January-15 March 1981.
- London : Arts Council of Great Britain, c1980.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1349 P35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Catalogue by Philip Conisbee"--P.12.
Errata slip inserted.
"Abbreviations used in catalogue": p. 13.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Painting from nature , c1980