Gilman, Harold John Wilde, 1876-1919, Harold Gilman 1876-1919, 1981
- Harold Gilman 1876-1919.
- London : Arts Council of Great Britain, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 95 p. : ill. (part col.), ports. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 G3855 C38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibition held at the City Museum and Art Gallery, Stoke-on-Trent and three other British galleries between October 1981 and April 1982.
Exhibition selected and catalogue written by Andrew Causey and Richard Thomson.
Bibliography: p. 94.
- Subject Terms:
- Gilman, Harold John Wilde, 1876-1919 -- Exhibitions.