Gulliver's travels into several remote nations of the world. / By Jonathan Swift ... with a memoir of the author. Illustrated with upwards of 300 wood-engravings, from designs by J. G. Thomson, engraved by W. L. Thomas.
- London : S. O. Beeton, 248, Strand, W.C., 1864.
- Physical Description:
- , xxxvi, 364 p.,  leaf of plates : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3724 G8 1864View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates and ilustrations by W. L. Thomas; after W. Dickes, and J. G. Thomson.
"London: Savill and Edwards, Printers, Chandos Street, Covent Garden."
Added t.-p., colored.
Head- and tail-pieces.
- Subject Terms:
- Beeton, S. O. -- Publisher.Chice, Charles -- Presentaton inscription from Uncle Alexander, 1864.Chron. -- 1864.Savill and Edwards -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1864.
Wood engravings -- 1864.
YCBA Collections Search
Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745, Gulliver's travels into several remote nations of the world. , 1864
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.