Noble, Mark, 1754-1827, A biographical history of England, from the revolution to the end of George I's reign , 1806
- A biographical history of England, from the revolution to the end of George I's reign : being a continuation of the Rev. J. Granger's work: consisting of characters disposed in different classes, and adapted to a methodical catalogue of engraved British heads; interspersed with a variety of anecdotes, and memoirs of a great number of persons ... / The materials being supplied by the manuscripts left by Mr. Granger, and the collections of the editor, the Rev. Mark Noble ...
- London : Printed for W. Richardson, Strand; Darton and Harvey, Gracechurch-Street; and W. Baynes, Paternoster Row, 1806.
London : Printed by T. Burton, Little Queen-Street.
London : Printed by W. Darton, and J. and J. Harvey, Gracechurch-street, London.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA28 G75Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center copy is imperfect: v. 2 wanting.
"Printed by T. Burton, Little Queen-street."
- Subject Terms:
- Baynes, W. -- Publisher.Burton, T. -- Printer.Darton and Harvey -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Biography.Richardson, W. -- Publisher.
- Annotations (Provenance) -- 19th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.