Princely magnificence , c1980
Princely magnificence : court jewels of the Renaissance, 1500-1630.
- London [England] : Debrett's Peerage in association with the Victoria and Albert Museum, c1980.
- Physical Description:
- 140 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK7309.3 P75 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- An exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum, 15 Oct. 1980-1st Feb. 1981.
Bibliography on inside back cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Jewelry -- History -- Exhibitions.Jewelry, Renaissance -- Influence.