Baldwin's new complete guide to all persons who have any trade or concern with the city of London, and parts adjacent. : ... Being the exactest piece of the kind hitherto published: and designed for the use of persons of all degrees, as well natives as foreigners.
- The eleventh edition, with large additions and alterations. A new and accurate plan of London, Westminster, Southwark, and parts adjacent; also an exact plan of the Royal Exchange, showing the several walks or places for transacting business by the different merchants, traders, &c.
- [London]: Printed for Richard Baldwin ... in Paternoster Row; John Rivington ... ; Robert Horsfield ... ; H. Woodfall ... ; L. Hawes, and Co. ... ; and T. Longman ... , 1768.
- Physical Description:
- , 266,  p. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 B3 1768View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center copy bound without the plates.
First edition, 1740, has title: Compleat guide to all persons who have any trade or concern with the city of London, and parts adjacent.
"Price 2s. bound with the plates, and 1s 6d. without."
Signatures: [A]¹ B-Z⁶ *Z¹²A-B⁶.
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, Alfred -- Bookplate.Baldwin, Richard -- Publisher.Hawes & Co. -- Publisher.Horsfield, Robert -- Publisher.London (England) -- Directories.Longman, T. -- Publisher.Rivington, John -- Publisher.Woodfall, H. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Baldwin's new complete guide to all persons who have any trade or concern with the city of London, and parts adjacent. : .., 1768
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.