Callcott, Maria, Lady, 1785-1842, Three months passed in the mountains east of Rome,, 1820
Three months passed in the mountains east of Rome, during the year l8l9. By Maria Graham ...
- London: Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, Paternoster-Row; and A. Constable and Co., Edinburgh. 1820.
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 305,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDG793 C15View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- "Printed by A. and R. Spottiswoode, Printers-street, London."
Errata pasted in at end.
Plates by I. Clark after C. L. E.
Appendices:--I. [Edict of Pius VII against banditti].--II Contents of the Santa Croce.--III. [Popular poetry of the modern Romans].--IV. [Edict for the destruction of Monte Fortino].
- Subject Terms:
- Brigands and robbers -- Italy.Campagna di Roma (Italy) -- Description and travel.Constable, (A.) and Co. -- Publisher.Edinburgh (Scotland) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1820.John, William, 1845-1890 -- Bookplate.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Shute, George -- Autograph.Spottiswoode, (A.) and R. -- Printer.St. John, J. J. -- Autograph.St. John, Jane Mary -- Autograph.
- Aquatints -- 1820.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.