The antiquities of King's Lynn. Norfolk. / By William Taylor ...
- Lynn: Published by J. Thew; 1844.
London: Simpkin and Marshall, 1844.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 158,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 K5 T3+ Copy 1 OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 K5 T3+ Copy 2 OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is inlaid to size and has the bookplates of Strickland Charles Edward Neville-Rolfe, Harry Lawrence Bradfer-Lawrence, and Edward Milligen Beloe, in addition to a letter from Beloe to Bradfer-Lawrence. Copy 1 is extra-illustrated with numerous prints, drawings, and water-colors, many signed and dated by the author. Copy 2 has the autograph of Theo. N. Partridge.
With copy 1: Ancient documents in the possession of the Rev. S. C. E. Neville Rolfe, at Heacham Hall, Norfolk. / S. C. E. Neville Rolfe. [England]: S. C. E. Neville Rolfe, 1844; and His Majesties commission granted to Mr. George Le Strange. [England]: I. B., 1844.
Plates by W. Taylor, Wm. Taylor, and C. Marrish; after K. Bell, E. R. Pratt, W. Taylor, Rev. E. Edwards, J. J. Farthing, C. Marrish, Wm. Pickford, and Miss F. W. Goodwin.
- Subject Terms:
- Beloe, Edward Milligen -- Bookplate.Bradfer-Lawrence, H. L. (Harry Lawrence) -- Bookplate.Etching -- Specimens -- 1844.King's Lynn (England)Neville Rolfe, Strickland Charles Edward, 1789-1852 -- Bookplate.Partridge, Theodore N. -- Autograph, 1844.Simpkin and Marshall -- Publisher.Thew, J. -- Publisher.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.