IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Andrews, James Pettit, 1737?-1797, The history of Great Britain connected with the chronology of Europe, 1794-1795
The history of Great Britain connected with the chronology of Europe: with notes, &c. containing anecdotes of the times, lives of the learned, and specimens of their works ... By James Pettit Andrews ...
- London: Printed by T. Burton and Co., Little Queen-Street, Holborn, for T. Cadell, Strand. 1794-1795.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v., folded plates : genealogical tables ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA30 A566View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Bound in 1 v.
Volume 2 "printed by T. Burton and Co. ... for T. Cadell, Jun. and W. Davies (successors to Mr. Cadell)."
Added t.-p.'s, engraved, with vignettes by Le Coeur; after Mabuse.
Errata sheet: 1 p. at end of v. 2.
- Subject Terms:
- Burton (T.) and Co. -- Printer.Cadell, T. -- Publisher.Cadell, T., Jun. -- Publisher.Davies, W. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- History.
- v. 1. From Caesar's invasions, 55 B.C. to Henry IV, 1399.--v. 2. From Henry IV to accession of Edward VI, 1547.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.