A survey of Staffordshire: containing the antiquities of that county. / By Sampson Erdeswicke ... Collated with manuscript copies, and with additions and corrections, by Wyrley, Chetwynd, Degge, Smyth, Lyttelton, Buckeridge, and others ... By the Reverend Thomas Harwood ...
- Westminster: Printed by and for John Nichols and Son, 25, Parliament-street; and for T. Cadell and W. Davies, Strand, 1820.
- Physical Description:
- lvi, 441,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., genealogical tables, ports. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 S7 E6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by P. Audinet, Henry Meyer, B. Reading and Wm. Ward; after Joseph Potter, Peter Lely, and Wivel.
Master negative microfilm available: University of California, Berkeley; Library Photographic Services, 1985 (OCLC: 12101379).
- Subject Terms:
- Cadell, T. -- Publisher.Davies, W. -- Publisher.Nichols (John) and Son -- Publisher.Staffordshire (England) -- Description and travel.Staffordshire (England) -- Genealogy.
- Aquatints -- 1820.
YCBA Collections Search
Erdeswicke, Sampson, -1603, A survey of Staffordshire: containing the antiquities of that county. , 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.