Church, W. A, Patterns of inlaid tiles, from churches in the diocese of Oxford, , 1845
Patterns of inlaid tiles, from churches in the diocese of Oxford, / drawn and engraved by W. A. Church.
- Wallingford: J. G. Payne: London, Longman and Co.; Pickering; Bell: Oxford, John Henry Parker: Cambridge, Walters, 1845.
- Physical Description:
-  p., 24 leaves of plates: chiefly col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2985 F7+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Oxford: Printed by I. Shrimpton."
With: The Worcester encaustic tiles. / F. St. John, G. Barr, and Co. London: William Pickering, 1844.
- Subject Terms:
- Bell, -- Publisher.Church decoration and ornament.Longman and Co. -- Publisher.Parker, John Henry -- Publisher.Payne, J. G. -- Publisher.Pickering, -- Publisher.Shrimpton, I. -- Printer.Tiles -- England -- Oxfordshire.Walters, -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1845.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.