Pitt, William, 1749-1823, A topographical history of Staffordshire;
- A topographical history of Staffordshire; : including its agriculture, mines, and manufactures. Memoirs of eminent natives; statistical tables; and every species of information connected with the local history of the county. With a succinct account of the rise and progress of the Staffordshire potteries. / Compiled from the most authentic sources, by William Pitt ...
- Newcastle-under-Tyme: Printed by and for J. Smith, and sold by him, High-Street, Newcastle ... , 1817.
- Physical Description:
- [iii]-xxvi, 450, , 319,  p., 1 leaf of folded plates : map ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 S7 P6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center copy is imperfect: map wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Cornwallis, Earls of -- Bookplate.Natural history -- England -- Staffordshire.Smith, J. -- Printer.Staffordshire (England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.