A rudimentary treatise on the manufacture of bricks and tiles; : containing an outline of the principles of brickmaking, and detailed accounts of the various processes employed in the making of bricks and tiles in different parts of England. ... / By Edward Dobson ...
- London: John Weale, 59, High Holborn, 1850.
- Physical Description:
- 2 parts, 1 leaf of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTP826.5.E5 D6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer: "London: George Woodfall and Son, Angel Court, Skinner Street."
Advertisements: 24 p. at end of part 2. A catalogue of books published by Lockwood and Co., dated 1859 and printed by Bradbury & Evans.
Two volumes in 1 (as issued).
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury & Evans -- Printer.Brickmaking.Lockwood and Co. -- Publisher.Rockwell, A. P. -- Autograph, 1858.Weale, John -- Publisher.Woodfall, (George) and Son -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1850.
YCBA Collections Search
Dobson, Edward, 1816-1908, A rudimentary treatise on the manufacture of bricks and tiles; , 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.