Examples of decorative tiles, sometimes termed encaustic : engraved in facsimile, chiefly in their original size / edited, with introductory remarks, by John Gough Nichols ...
- London : Printed by J. B. Nichols and Son, 25, Parliament Street, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- 2, 2, ii, , xix,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2985 F7+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Mounted illustration by R. W. Billings; after T. Sampson.
With: The Worcester encaustic tiles / F. St. John, G. Blair, and Co. London: William Pickering, 1844.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament.Etching -- Specimens -- 1845.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1845.Nichols, J. B. and Son -- Printer.Tiles.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1845.
YCBA Collections Search
Nichols, John Gough, 1806-1873, Examples of decorative tiles, sometimes termed encaustic , 1845
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.