F. St. John, G. Barr and Co, The Worcester encaustic tiles. , 1844
- The Worcester encaustic tiles. / Manufactured by F. St. John, G. Barr, and Co. Palace Row, Worcester. Mr. Turner, 155, New Bond St., London Agent.
- [London]: Published by William Pickering, 177, Piccadilly. 1844.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : all ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2985 F7+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With: Patterns of inlaid tiles, from churches in the diocese of Oxford. / W. A. Church. Wallingford: J. G. Payne, 1845.; Examples of decorative tiles, sometimes termed encaustic, engraved in facsimile, chiefly in their original size. / John Gough Nichols. London: J. B. Nichols and Son, 1845; Antient Irish pavement tiles, exhibiting thirty-two patterns. Oldham. Dublin: John Robertson, .
- Subject Terms:
- Ellis, William -- Autograph, 1934.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1844.Pickering, William -- Publisher.St. John, Harris Fleming, Rev., 1833-1903 -- Autograph.Tiles.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.