Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales delineated : historical entertaining & commercial. Alphabetically arranged / By Thomas Dugdale ... Assisted by William Burnett ...
- London; L. Tallis, [ca. 1854]
Edinburgh; L. Tallis, [ca. 1854]
Dublin : L. Tallis, [ca. 1854]
- Physical Description:
- 8 v. (1586) p.,  leaves of plates (some double) : ill., maps ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 D8 1854View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Intended for publication in New York. V. 1 has a label affixed to paste-down with imprint: "Tallis, Willoughby & Co., Publishers, New York."
Published ca. 1854. Plate in v. 1 entitled: "The New Assize Courts, and St. Georges Hall, Liverpool." St Georges Hall was completed in 1854.
Plates by I. Greig, H. Bond, H. Wallis, J. Archer, C. Fenn, H. A. Hennings, W. M. Dore, W. M. Done, R. Acon, T. Bond, J. Davies, J. Brown, and C. H. Matthews; after Clennell, T. Shepherd, T. H. Shepherd, J. Archer, A. W. Wray, and A. H. Wray.
- Subject Terms:
- Ashmead, Henry Graham, 1838-1920 -- Autograph.Bone & Son -- Bookbinder.Engraving -- Specimens -- ca. 1854.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Tallis, L. -- Publisher.Wales -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Dugdale, Thomas, Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales delineated , [ca. 1854]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.