IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis, Theresa, Lady, 1803-1865, Lives of the friends and contemporaries of Lord Chancellor Clarendon, 1852
Lives of the friends and contemporaries of Lord Chancellor Clarendon: illustrative of portraits in his gallery. By Lady Theresa Lewis ...
- London, John Murray, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. fronts. (ports.) 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA407 A1 L4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "London: Printed by W. Clowes and Sons, Stamford Street."
Advertisements (24 p.) bound in at end of v. 1.
Portraits engraved by J. Thompson after T. V. L.
Descriptive catalogue of the collection of portraits at the Grove": v. 3, p. 239-435.
- Subject Terms:
- Capel of Hadham, Arthur Capel, Baron, 1610?-1649.Clarendon, Edward Hyde, Earl of, 1609-1674.Clowes W., and Sons -- Printer.Falkland, Lucius Cary, Viscount, 1610?-1643.Murray, John -- Publisher.Somerset, William Seymour, Duke of, 1588-1660.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1852.
- v. 1. Lord Falkland. Lord Capell.--v. 2. Lord Capell (cont'd). William Seymour, marquis of Hertford, afterwards duke of Somerset.--v. 3. William Seymour, marquis of Hertford, afterwards duke of Somerset (cont'd).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.