Lewis, Theresa, Lady, 1803-1865, Lives of the friends and contemporaries of Lord Chancellor Clarendon, 1852
- Lives of the friends and contemporaries of Lord Chancellor Clarendon: illustrative of portraits in his gallery. By Lady Theresa Lewis ...
- London, John Murray, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. fronts. (ports.) 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA407 A1 L4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "London: Printed by W. Clowes and Sons, Stamford Street."
Advertisements (24 p.) bound in at end of v. 1.
Portraits engraved by J. Thompson after T. V. L.
Descriptive catalogue of the collection of portraits at the Grove": v. 3, p. 239-435.
- v. 1. Lord Falkland. Lord Capell.--v. 2. Lord Capell (cont'd). William Seymour, marquis of Hertford, afterwards duke of Somerset.--v. 3. William Seymour, marquis of Hertford, afterwards duke of Somerset (cont'd).
- Subject Terms:
- Capel of Hadham, Arthur Capel, Baron, 1610?-1649.Clarendon, Edward Hyde, Earl of, 1609-1674.Clowes W., and Sons -- Printer.Falkland, Lucius Cary, Viscount, 1610?-1643.Murray, John -- Publisher.Somerset, William Seymour, Duke of, 1588-1660.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1852.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.