Richardson, Edward, 1812-1869, The ancient stone and leaden coffins,, 1845
- The ancient stone and leaden coffins, encaustic tiles, etc. recently discovered in the Temple Church. By Edward Richardson, sculptor.
- London, Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- iv, -28 p. ix pl. 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNB1588 L7 R5+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- MUDD JJt27 23: Bound with his Monumental effigies of the Temple church. London [etc.] 1843. 43 cm.
Plates lithographed and published by the author; printed by Day & Haghe.
- Subject Terms:
- Christian antiquities -- England -- London.Coffins.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Harris, J. -- Autograph.London. Temple Church.Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans -- Publisher.Richardson, E. -- Publisher.Tiles -- England -- London.
- Chromolithographs -- 1845.
Lithotints -- 1845.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.