The history and antiquities of Dartford, with topographical notices of the neighbourhood, by Ino. Dunkin ...
- London, John Russell Smith, Old Compton Street, Soho Square, 1844.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, , 478 p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded). ill., port. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.D26 D9View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bibliographical footnotes.
Bound with: An account of the receipts and disbursements of the churchwardens of the parish of Dartford, Kent: 1843-4 / Dartford Church (Kent). [Dartford, Kent] : Snowden and Sharp, Churchwardens, 1844.
"Printed at the private press of J. Dunkin, Dartford."
Plates drawn and engraved or lithographed by John Jewel Penstone, George Lee, James Jardine, Walmsley, W. Edwards & Co., Garnet Terry and E. M. L. One plate after Mrs. W. Bligh Barker that was first published in Gentleman's Magazine, Aug. 1836.
Illustrated t.-p., in colors.
Page 436 omitted in paging.
- Subject Terms:
- Dartford (England) -- Antiquities.Dartford (England) -- Pictorial works.Dunkin, John 1782-1846 -- Printer.Smith, John Russell -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1844.
Wood engravings -- 1844.
Lithographs -- 1844.
Engravings -- 1844.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1844.
Steel engraving -- 1844.
YCBA Collections Search
Dunkin, John, 1782-1846, The history and antiquities of Dartford,, 1844
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.