The poll for knights of the shire begun on Wednesday, May 20th, and finally closed on Friday, June 5th, 1807 : taken at the castle of York before Richard Fontayne Wilson, Esquire, high sheriff of the said county. Candidates : William Wilberforce, Esquire, the Right Honourable Charles William Wentworth Fitzwilliam (commonly called Viscount Milton) and the Honourable Henry Lascelles : arranged from the sheriff's poll books / under the direction and inspection of the under sheriff.
- York : Printed by T. Wilson and R. Spence, High-Ousegate for J. Mawman, No. 22, Poultry, London, and for J. Todd, Wilson and Spence, and J. Wofstenholme, York, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, , 10-485,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsJN1061 Y6 1807View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center copy missing front and back covers, but no text wanting.
At head of title: County of York.
- Subject Terms:
- Elections -- England -- North Yorkshire.Mawman, J. -- Publisher.Spence, R. -- Printer.Todd, J. -- Publisher.Wilson, T. -- Printer.Wolstenholme, J. -- Publisher.York (England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1807.
YCBA Collections Search
The poll for knights of the shire begun on Wednesday, May 20th, and finally closed on Friday, June 5th, 1807 , 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.