The complete English peerage: or, A genealogical and historical account of the peers and peeresses of this realm, to the year 1775, inclusive ... By the Rev. Frederic Barlow ...
- The second edition, with additions
- London : Printed for the author, and sold by S. Bladon, No. 16, in Pater-Noster-Row, 1775.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v.: front., ports., 25 numb. pl. (coats of arms) ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCS421 B3 1775Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC CS421 B3 1775: Index ( p.) bound in between p. 80 and 81 of Vol. 1.
BAC CS421 B3 1775: British Art Center copy imperfect: parts of plates 2 and 8 cut away.
SML Bb35 119zb: Unidentified bookplate.
- Subject Terms:
- Bladon, S. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1775.Ham Court -- Bookplate.Nobility -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.