A letter addressed to the Rt. Hon. Lord John Russell ... : on the formation of a new national gallery, and the preservation of works of art : illustrated with plans / by an Old Traveller.
- London : Chapman and Hall, 193, Piccadilly, 1853.
- Physical Description:
- 26 p.,  folded leaves of plates : plans ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN410 L47Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by "H. Davies, Montpellier Library, Cheltenham."
Author's presentation copy to Lord Northwick, Thirlestaine House, Cheltenham.
Plans lithographed by Ashbee and Dangerfield.
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- Great Britain.Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Davies, Henry -- Printer.Northwick, John Rushout, Baron, 1770-1859 -- Pres. insc. from the author.Traveller, Old -- Pres. insc. to John Rushout Northwick, Baron, 1770-1859.
- Lithographs -- 1853.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1853.
YCBA Collections Search
Traveller, Old, A letter addressed to the Rt. Hon. Lord John Russell ... , 1853
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.