The peerage of England : or, An historical and genealogical account of the present nobility : containing the descent, original creations, and most remarkable actions of them and their respective ancestors : also, the chief titles of honour, and preferment they now enjoy ... To which is prefix'd An introduction to the present royal family of Great Britain ...
- The second edition, with very large additions and corrections.
- London : Printed by G. F. for Abel Roper and Arthur Collins, at the Black-Bay in Fleet-street, 1710.
- Physical Description:
- , 408, 158 p.,  leaves of plates : portraits, coats of arms ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCS421 C6 1710View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Advertisements on p. - at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Collins, Arthur, 1682-1760 -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1710.F., G. -- Printer.Nobility -- Great Britain.Nobility.Roper, Abel -- Publisher.Thursted? -- Autograph.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1710.
YCBA Collections Search
Collins, Arthur, 1682?-1760, The peerage of England : or, An historical and genealogical account of the present nobility , 1710
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.