The dormant and extinct baronage of England, or, An historical and genealogical account of the lives, public employments, and most memorable actions of the English nobility who have flourished from the Norman conquest to ... 1806 ... / by T.C. Banks ...
- London : Printed by T. Bensley, Bolt Court, for J. White, Horace's Head, Fleet-street, 1807-1837.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCS422 B22+ Copy 1 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center is incomplete: v. 4 is wanting.
Vol. IV has imprint: "London, A. Seguin, 1837."
- Subject Terms:
- Bensley, T. -- Printer.Humphrey-Smith, Cecil R., 1928- -- Bookplate.Nobility -- Great Britain.Welby-Gregory, William Earle, Sir, 1829-1898 -- Bookplate.White, J. -- Publisher.Willemont, Thomas, 1786-1871 -- Bookplate.Willemont, Thomas, 1786-1871 -- Ms. notes.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance) -- 19th century.
- I-II. From the Norman conquest to the year 1806
- III. To the year 1809
- IV. Continued down to January, 1837; with corrections and appendices and an index to the three former volumes