Stone, Thomas, fl. 1798, The history of Faringdon, and the neighbouring towns and seats in Berkshire , 1798
The history of Faringdon, and the neighbouring towns and seats in Berkshire / by a Society of Gentlemen.
- Faringdon [England] : Printed and sold by L. Piggot, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 164 p. : geneal. table ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 B4 S7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With: A short account of the Society for Equitable Assurances on Lives and Survivorships, established by deed. London : Printed by Bye and Law, 1802.
Author from NUC pre-56.
Upcott, p. 584.
- Subject Terms:
- Berkshire (England) -- History.Faringdon (England) -- Description and travel.Faringdon (England) -- History.Myers, G. D. -- Stamp.Piggot, L. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.