IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Stone, Thomas, fl. 1798, The history of Faringdon, and the neighbouring towns and seats in Berkshire , 1798
The history of Faringdon, and the neighbouring towns and seats in Berkshire / by a Society of Gentlemen.
- Faringdon [England] : Printed and sold by L. Piggot, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 164 p. : geneal. table ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 B4 S7View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- With: A short account of the Society for Equitable Assurances on Lives and Survivorships, established by deed. London : Printed by Bye and Law, 1802.
Author from NUC pre-56.
Upcott, p. 584.
- Subject Terms:
- Berkshire (England) -- History.Faringdon (England) -- Description and travel.Faringdon (England) -- History.Myers, G. D. -- Stamp.Piggot, L. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.