The picture of Glasgow, and strangers' guide; with a sketch of a tour to Loch-Lomand, Loch-Ketturrin, Perth, Inveraray, and the falls of Clyde.
- Third edition, enlarged. Embellished with three views and two maps.
- Glasgow: Printed by and for R. Chapman, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 5 p. l., 390,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded). ill., map, charts, plan. 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA890 G5 P6 1818Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by Robert Scott and R. Gray; after W. Reid and William Stark.
Dedication signed: Robert Chapman.
- Subject Terms:
- Chapman, Robert -- Publisher.Glasgow (Scotland) -- Guidebooks.Scotland -- Guidebooks.Sharp, John -- Autograph.St. Mary's College. Library (Blairs, Scotland) -- Bookplate.
- Wood engravings -- 1818.
Engravings -- 1818.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.