British watercolors and drawings, 1750-1910 : Emily Lowe Gallery, Hofstra University, Hempstead, N.Y. 11550, January 29-March 2, 1980 / Eleanor Flomenhaft ; [photographer, Hugh Rogers ; editor, Joan Mann Friedman].
- Hempstead, N.Y. : The Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
- 52 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 x 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1928 F58 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Catalogue of exhibition": p. 37-42.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing, British -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, British -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Flomenhaft, Eleanor, British watercolors and drawings, 1750-1910 ,