The Ruskin polygon , c1982
The Ruskin polygon : essays on the imagination of John Ruskin / John Dixon Hunt, Faith M. Holland, editors.
- Manchester : Manchester University Press, c1982.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 284 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR5264 R87 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Oeuvre and footnote / John Dixon Hunt
- The dream of the dragon / Marc A. Simpson
- Ruskin as an optical thinker / George L. Hersey --Ruskinian Gothic / J. Mordaunt Crook
- "The weight and vigour of their masses" / Edward N. Kaufman
- The colour in the text / Stephen Bann
- "These are the furies of Phlegethon" / Jeffrey L. Spear
- Interpreting Ruskin, 1870-1914 / Brian Maidment
- Proust on the margins of Ruskin / Richard A. Macksey
- Ruskin's fireflies / William Arrowsmith
- "My darling Charles" / Jeffrey L. Spear.