The blessed damozel , 1980
- The blessed damozel : women and children in Victorian art : an exhibition of paintings, watercolours, drawings, photographs and sculpture, October 1st-31st, 1980.
- London : Christopher Wood Gallery, 1980.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7630 B54 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Introduction by Christopher Wood.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Victorian -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Children in art -- Exhibitions.Women in art -- Exhibitions.