A dictionary of miniatures (1525-1850) : with some account of exhibitions, collections, sales, etc., pertaining to them / by the late J.J. Foster ; edited by Ethel M. Foster.
- New York : Franklin, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 330 p. : port. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7616 F56 1968 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reprint. Originally issued : London : P. Allan & Co., 1926.
- Subject Terms:
- Miniature painting.Painters -- Dictionaries.
YCBA Collections Search
Foster, J. J. (Joshua James), 1847-1923, A dictionary of miniatures (1525-1850) , 1968